Good morning from Maine the place the rain retains coming down. It feels prefer it has been greater than per week since we have seen the solar. That is as a result of it has been that lengthy since we did not have a wet day. We’re going a bit stir loopy, however our canine are nonetheless having enjoyable taking part in fetch whatever the climate. That is what I will be doing as quickly as I end scripting this publish. I hope that you’ve one thing enjoyable to do that weekend too.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 57 Google Earth & Maps Tutorials for Lecturers and College students
2. Use AI to Create Formative Assessments
3. The Results of Speaking to Your self
4. 5 Good Assets for Instructing and Studying About Copyright
5. New Microsoft Phrase Options to Notice
6. Ten Methods to Use Adobe Categorical in Faculty
7. 1,001 American Novels Mapped
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin In the present day
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you may observe me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.